The Iranian Peace Studies Scientific Association is a non-profit and interdisciplinary institution. This Association commenced its activity with a license from the Ministry of Science and Technology Research of the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2015. Peace Association is recruiting members from graduates of political sciences, international relations, psychology, edu- cational sciences, law, sociology, ethnic studies and anthropology.
* Enhance and promote the academic field of peace studies;
* Qualitative development of specialist forces in the field of peace studies;
* Conduct scientific and cultural research at national and international levels with the help of peace studies scholars;
* Cooperation with executive, scientific and research institutions;
* Provide educational and research services to peace studies enthusiasts;
* Publish books and scientific magazines;
* Organize scientific conferences and meetings at national, regional and international levels.
such as seminars, books review
Iranian Peace Studies Scientific Association
- Phone: +98 9337357576
- Email: Peace_association@yahoo.com
- Website: www.Ipsan.ir
Members of the board
Dr. Mojtaba Maghsoudi
Dr. Seyed Abdalamir Nabavi
Dr. Ali Morshedizad
Dr. Bagher Shamlou
Dr Mohamad Mansournejad
Dr. amirhoushang mirkoushesh
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD
Tehran — The media and peace committee of Iranian Peace Studies Scientific Association in cooperation with the United Nations Information Center in Tehran (UNIC), held a workshop on Peace Journalism on 20 June 2019 at the National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran.
TEHRAN – On the occasion of World Environment Day 2019, Peace and Environment Committee of Iranian Association of Scientific Peace Studies in partnership with UNIC Tehran, Centre for Peace and Environment, Department of Environment, House of Humanities Intellectuals (HHI), Faculty of Law of Shahid Beheshti University (SBU), Environment Research Center of SBU, Law Association and Read more about 10 June 2019 – Commemoration of World Environment Day[…]
The Faculty of World Studies (FWS) at the University of Tehran, in collaboration with the Institute for Political and International Studies (IPIS) at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Iranian National Commission for UNESCO and the Iranian Peace Studies Scientific Association will host the ICPCR.
Shahid Beheshti University Law School has organized an event with collaboration with UN Office in Iran, UNESCO Chair for Human Rights, Peace and Democracy and Iranian Peace Studies Scientific Association, to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Shahid Beheshti University Human Rights students have put a lot of time and Read more about the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights[…]